Friday, January 23, 2009

A YEAR LATER!!!......Well technically a month later.

So I made promises never kept them a new year came still no updates until now...

Ok to make up for the vast non-updating I am going to make a huge post with lots of content. I have updated my portfolio and soon (hopefully soon) my demo reel! Below is a sample page from said portfolio and some extra stuff, "behind the scenes drawings" if you will. Also some WIP are here as well.

So Enjoy and I'll see you soon.

-ko


Portfolio preview, will be uploading to mytoons.com me thinks.


Some Lara Croft fan art WIP...


Skullshire Girl WIP for the site http://skullshiregirls.blogspot.com



Here is a pic that did not make it into THIS version of my portfolio maybe the next one...

This is a comparison of the girl in the portfolio page above my initial cafe sketch was very lacking so I decided to make it a strong drawing by using my structure to show her face and also I wrapped the glasses around the head better than they were.

No comments: