Thursday, September 25, 2008

What I've been up too.........

So I have been working on getting my two films complete as well as some doodling on the side....

First, I'm tightening up my character designs and story from Love at First Fright as well as finishing up the rest of STAGE ONE. I hope to have everything done soon as I need new portfolio pieces and now's the best time ever. Not being employed yet gives me the extra time to work on my own stuff while looking for work. I really think that working on stuff will strengthen my skills so keep an eye out. Soon I'll post stuff from these two projects.

For now............PERFECT DARK!!!

Here's a pic I did up on the Oekaki board for my bro, who is playing PD0 right now.

-ko

view the animation here its pretty cool in high speed...................

http://zelas.net/oekaki/viewanis.php?xcord=480&ycord=400&recno=319




No comments: